László Moholy-Nagy is one of the central figures of the European avant-garde. His call to the Bauhaus in Weimar/Dessau by Gropius in 1923, and to Chicago, where he became director of the “New Bauhaus” and founded the "School of Design".
telehor, “the international review new vision,” was published in 1936 in four languages and is entirely dedicated to the oeuvre of László Moholy-Nagy. It contains documents of great significance to the history of art and media, key early theoretical texts on photography and film, as well as letters written by Moholy-Nagy and illustrations of his works. A companion volume of commentary reveal the results of research into the background of the magazine and its reception, as well as translations of the original texts into four additional languages (German, English, French, Czech, Mandarin, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish).21 x 29.7 cm, 8¼ x 11¾ in, 138 pages, 69 illustrations, spiral binding (reprint) 21 x 29.7 cm, 8¼ x 11¾ in, 80 pages, 52 illustrations, paperback (commentary) (2013)