Small Desert Fork in Aluminium
Handmade fork by Japanese metal worker Rieko Fujimoto.
With a two prong design this is intended to be used after dinner for desert, and would be great for eating fruit, cheese and other such food items.
To create these Rieko hammers and pounds the fork to shape by hand with an array of specialist tools.
Shorter than the Cake/Salad Fork, this design sits comfortably between the index finger and the thumb.
Every item is made by Rieko in her workshop in Netagawa, Osaka.
Dimensions: 17cm in Length x 2cm in Width
1. Please wash and dry the item soon after using because the remaining moisture could cause corrosion or change in colour. Over time the piece will naturally patina and age.
2. Aluminium conducts heat extremely well, so please be careful when using to avoid getting burnt.
3. Do not use the item for something very hard such as ice because aluminum is not hard enough.
4. Do not leave the item in food for more than an hour because the aluminium will be damaged by acid and alkaline.
5. Do not put the item in the dishwasher.
We offer a refund or exchange for orders received 14 working days from receipt.
To return an item you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Returns Form which must be included with your return - please include the order number and full name in your email. All returns must be sent via registered and insured mail in their original condition to our returns address.
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on any Sale items unless proven faulty.