Butter Spreader in Aluminium
Handmade butter knife by Japanese metal worker Rieko Fujimoto.
Unlike a mass produced knife this has been hammered to shape by hand, so you've got that human connection with the maker when you use it.
Working like this leaves slight marks and indents that look incredible under the light, reminding you of the hours of work that has gone into creating it's shape.
Created in Neyagawa, Osaka within Rieko's quaint studio, this item is both light and strong with no sharp points given it's intended use is for spreading butter.
Dimensions: 17cm in Length x 2cm in Width
1. Please wash and dry the item soon after using because the remaining moisture could cause corrosion or change in colour. Over time the piece will naturally patina and age.
2. Aluminium conducts heat extremely well, so please be careful when using to avoid getting burnt.
3. Do not use the item for something very hard such as ice because aluminum is not hard enough.
4. Do not leave the item in food for more than an hour because the aluminium will be damaged by acid and alkaline.
5. Do not put the item in the dishwasher.
We offer a refund or exchange for orders received 14 working days from receipt.
To return an item you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Returns Form which must be included with your return - please include the order number and full name in your email. All returns must be sent via registered and insured mail in their original condition to our returns address.
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on any Sale items unless proven faulty.