Baby Spoon in Aluminium
One of a kind fork design by Japanese craftswoman Rieko Fujimoto.
Each is handmade in Neyagawa, Osaka by Rieko and is designed for a child, although it can be used by someone with smaller hands.
Every item Rieko creates is put together by her, often by hammering the material into shape with specialist tools.
We love seeing all the detail that working in this way presents, with subtle indentations and makers marks reminding you of the skill it takes to create in this way.
Particularly on the back of the spoons face where a mosaic like pattern has been left, which really does highlight the artistry of this object.
Sculpturally this is a remarkable object, but it's equally as functional too.
Dimensions: 8cm in Length x 2cm in Width
1. Please wash and dry the item soon after using because the remaining moisture could cause corrosion or change in colour. Over time the piece will naturally patina and age.
2. Aluminium conducts heat extremely well, so please be careful when using to avoid getting burnt.
3. Do not use the item for something very hard such as ice because aluminum is not hard enough.
4. Do not leave the item in food for more than an hour because the aluminium will be damaged by acid and alkaline.
5. Do not put the item in the dishwasher.
We offer a refund or exchange for orders received 14 working days from receipt.
To return an item you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Form which must be included with your return - please include the order number and full name in your email. All returns must be sent via registered and insured mail in their original condition to our returns address.
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on any Sale items unless proven faulty.